Tuesday, September 29, 2015

CASA MKTG- Reviewing Campaign Performance

Even though I had a terribly hard time trying to get my Facebook ad up and running, it eventually worked!
So far, I have had the ad running for four days. Now it is time to see how many people my ad is reaching and how many people are actually visiting my blog.

Check Facebook Ads Manager: When you login to ads manager you should see a screen like this:


Now, it might seem like a lot of information that you don't know what to do with, but there are a few key features we want to look at:

Performance

First, we want to take a look at the total reach. The reach is how many people were able to see my ad. So far this campaign has a reach of 91,050 people. 

Then we want to see how many websites clicks I received. Which in this case was 53. 

I also want to know how much I am spending overall and per click. When I created my ad I set a lifetime budget of $20. So far, I have spent $9.49. Now let's take it a step further. I want to know how much I am spending per click, and this is $0.18. 

Audience

I am done looking at the performance, now I want to see the audience I am reaching. Is it a younger crowd, older, male, or female? By clicking on the audience button located next to performance, I can get my answers. When you click on the performance tab, you should see a screen similar to this:


By looking at the graph, I see that my ad is reaching the age range of 18-24 years old the most. Of that age group, I am reaching more males than females. So more of my websites clicks are from males. 

Now that I know a little about how my blog is doing, I can use the information I received to make changes and attract more visitors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment